- Please make sure before you order that you have the correct code for your item.
- We cut replacement keys from blanks and do not offer returns based on ordering mistakes.
- We offer recuts on any replacement key that does not work, but only to the original code that was ordered first.
- Any key that needs recut must be sent back to us for a replacement.
- We cannot cut codes that start with “HMC-A”, “MM”, or any other variation other than the ones listed.
- We recommend that if you have one of these codes that you purchase updated replacements
- If your unit is currently locked and has one of these codes, you must have your cylinders drilled, and replaced with the new coded cylinders
New locks WILL NOT match previous HMC Codes. These locks will contain new Keys and Codes to match.
Key Codes are stamped on the fronts of Lock Cylinders.
The Serial Number is located in the top right hand drawer on the inside right side wall. See image for example.